Looking for help to remove .Wintenzz File Virus Ransomware is a nasty PC virus. It is another lethal file locking malware that has recently many computers world wide. from your computer? Is your system files encrypted by this nasty virus? Is this nasty threat demanding ransom money to unlock your data? Get going through this guide to remove Wintenzz virus completely.
What Is .Wintenzz File Virus Ransomware
.Wintenzz File Virus Ransomware is a nasty PC virus. It is another lethal file locking malware that has recently many computers world wide. This malicious threat has become a terror for PC users these. It is a silent intrude that can penetrate any Windows based computer very easily. After getting into your machine, this perilous threat can easily encrypt all your system files and data without your permission. It is really a severe malware infection that can completely ruin your system and files. It can lock all types of file including videos, images, audios, pdf, documents, excel, presentation and many more. After encrypting your successfully, this perilous Wintenzz virus will also leave a ransom message on your PC screen in text or html format. It can also exchange the desktop wallpaper of your computer with a ransom image.
Wintenzz Ransomware is widely getting spread through spam emails. Once getting over your computer’s permissions, it will make several malignant changes into your PC settings. It can inject its malign codes to the registry editor of your computer for getting automatically started on your machine. This perilous threat will scare users for deleting their files blackmail them for paying the ransom amount. It will ask you that all your files are encrypted and can only get unlocked by a private decryption. Wintenzz will ask you to pay the ransom money on give time to get your decryption key. It also threat users that if they don’t pay the fine their files will get deleted permanently. It is not a good decision to pay the fine as it will not unlock your data. So you are advised to delete this virus permanently to get your files back. Download the powerful anti-malware scanner now to remove Wintenzz Ransomware completely from your PC.
Wintenzz Virus is the name of a nasty malware infection categorized as malicious ransomware virus. This vicious file encryptor Ransomware operates by encrypting the data stored on infected computer systems – in order to demand ransom money for the decryption key. Meanwhile, the files encrypted by this nasty Wintenzz ransomware are rendered inaccessible, and the victims are asked to pay a huge amount of ransom money to decrypt their encrypted files. During the encryption process, all encrypted files are appended with the “.wintenzz“ extension. For example, a file originally titled something like “myphoto.jpg“ would appear as “myphoto.jpg.wintenzz“, “myclip.jpg“ as “myclip.jpg.wintenzz“, As quick as the encryption is finished, ,Wintenzz File Virus also places a special text file into each & every folder containing the encrypted data.
Important Note :– Hey guys, there are million of people are the victims of nasty ransomware attack in all over world like United state Of America(Internet Crime Complaint Centre IC3), United kingdom(Action Fraud), France(Ministère de l’Intérieur), Spain(Policía Nacional), Italy(Polizia di Stato), Portugal(Polícia Judiciária), Poland(Policja), The Neatherland(Politie), Germany(Polizei), if you are also one of them then we strongly recommend you to remove them completely from PC as soon as possible don’t try to compromise with them means do not pay any ransom money to decrypt your encrypted data here we also provide you list of local authorities where nasty ransomware virus attacks should be reported (choose one depending on your residence address). As we all know that this type of malicious ransomware virus is created by cyber criminal & how we can trust on criminals. Here we provide you a complete Automatic Malware guide that will help you to remove all kind of nasty Ransomware, Trojan , Adware, junk apps, toolbars, etc
Harmful Effects of Wintenzz
This notorious Wintenzz virus will also use rootkit technology to get deep into your machine. Due to this critical Trojan virus users are likely to experience various awful issues while trying to users infected machine. It is nearly impossible for any regular anti-virus program to detect and remove this infection. Wintenzz virus can also record your keystrokes by using keylogger technique. It will collect your personal and sensitive information without your permission. It can steal your online banking details, credit card details, usernames, passwords, IP address and many more. It can send your details to hackers for using in illegal activities. Therefore, it is strictly recommended the users to get rid of Wintenzz virus as soon as possible from infected computer.
.Wintenzz File Virus : Threat Analysis
|Type||Ransomware, Crypto Virus, Files locker|
|Ransom Demanding Message||STARTOPEN_ote.html|
|Cyber Cryptowallet Address||1M48oia3zbzuwqCWsWSA242EanbxH191CB (Bitcoin)|
|Detection Names||Alibaba (Ransom:Win32/DelFile.02b2377a), Microsoft (Ransom:Win32/Genasom), Avast (Win64:Malware-gen), BitDefender (Gen:Heur.Ransom.REntS.Gen.1), Kaspersky (Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Gen.aauu), Fortinet (W32/PossibleThreat), Ad-Aware (Gen:Heur.Ransom.REntS.Gen.1), you can also see full List Of Detections (VirusTotal)|
|Symptoms||You cannot access any files on your PC and you will find Ransom note asking for money.|
|Distribution||Freeware Installations, Bundled Packages, spam emails, cracked software, illegal patches|
|Variants||Pykw, Credo, Gdjlosvtnib, Fob, Moba, Beaf, Nlah and so on.|
|Recovery||Download Windows Data Recovery|
What does Wintenzz Ransomware want?
Wintenzz Ransomware is a dangerous threat and it is only interested in your money. The note left by this infection on your computer clearly says that you need to pay to get your files back. There is no discussion about the payment, no negotiation only the demand and time limit. Hackers claim to give you decryption key when you pat the ransom amount but there is no proof that they will keep their promise. The ransom note left by .Wintenzz virus contains following text :–
Warning! Your files have been encrypted! Please follow the instructions below to restore them. Failing to follow the instructions may result in permanent data corruption. 1. Purchase $200 in Bitcoin (BTC). Visit hxxps://bitcoin.org/en/buy to learn how to do this. 2. Send the new Bitcoin to the following address: 1M48oia3zbzuwqCWsWSA242EanbxH191CB 3. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your issue. 4. After we have confirmed your Bitcoin payment, our support team will send you a decryption password. 5. Use the password with our program to decrypt your files instantly.
Do not pay money to Wintenzz Virus
Paying money to criminals will not solve your problem. Creator of this nasty .Wintenzz virus will not release your data even after getting the ransom. They are only looking to make some profit. Paying money will only make you a target as hackers often release multiple of the same virus with different names. Once you pay, another virus will soon infect your PC and the whole process will repeat. If by any chance the decryptor works then still there is no guarantee that .Wintenzz Ransomware or some other ransomware will not attack your system. What is more worse, this malware also leave data stealing Trojan virus on your PC that can create backdoor on your machine.
How Wintenzz attack
Creators of this Malicious malware uses severe malign and cunning tricks to spread this nasty infection. Wintenzz Virus could be uploaded on a public server bundled with some freeware programs available for easy download. Spam email attachments are also one of the most effective and commonly used method for malware distribution. Downloading illegal files like software cracks, illegal patches or torrent files could also be source for this Wintenzz virus infection. If you want to avoid similar threats in future then do not open spam emails, never download crack files, do not visit porn or torrent sites and always choose custom installation method to avoid malicious attachments. Make sure to create restore points on your PC and keep backup of your important files.
How To Remove Wintenzz Ransomware From PC
Wintenzz Ransomware is a harmful and notorious threat. It will keep creating new problems into your machine, so it very important to delete this malware permanently. When this kind of malware invades the computer, it may also bring other threats on the victimized system. It can do major damage to your machine in a very quick time. Keep in mind that, it may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. We are going to discuss two possible ways to remove this infection 1. Automatic Removal, 2. Manual Removal method. In order to remove Wintenzz Ransomware infection completely, you will need to remove all its associated files. This process includes various removal steps and requires technical expertise. It’s better to have a complete diagnosis on the infected computer so that all the potential infections can be found. You must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Wintenzz Ransomware. Manual Removal process is time consuming and slight mistake can corrupt the operating system. Feel free to give a try to Automatic process if you don’t feel comfortable around with manual tips.
Guide To Remove Wintenzz Ransomware
If you want to get rid of .Wintenzz File Virus Ransomware from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove Wintenzz Ransomware manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Removal to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Automatic Wintenzz Ransomware Removal Method
- First of all, you will need to click on the below button to download the software.
- Now double click on the installer file then click Yes to install the program.
- Its time to choose your language option and press “OK”.
- After reviewing the “License agreement”, select “I agree with the license agreement” then press “INSTALL”.
- Please wait for the download and installation to complete, and press “FINISH”
Unique Features Of WiperSoft-AntiSpyware
- HIGH DETECTION RATIO – WiperSoft-AntiSpyware can detect browser hijackers, trojan, adware, Ransomware, junk apps, toolbars, etc., that have infiltrated your entire system while you were browsing and, unknowingly to you, are slowing down your computer system.
- CONSTANT UPDATES – With WiperSoft-AntiSpyware, there is no need for you to worry about the growing number of malicious online computer infections, because the utility regularly updates its database. These updates allow WiperSoft-AntiSpyware to detect even the newest computer threats & malware that may be unnoticed by other system security tools.
- 100% REMOVAL – Finally, WiperSoft-AntiSpyware can ensure that all these nasty intruders are removed from your computer system. You will not have to deal with any cyber hackers or annoying ads or pop-up messages any more – continue enjoying your web-browsing!
Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Software
If you don’t have backup of your files then you can try using our powerful data recovery software to restore your files. Download the free scanner and scrub your computer for files. Once the software will scan your hard drive, it will show the preview of files which can be recovered. If it can find the data which you are looking for then you will have to register the software. Finally you can select the files you want and recover them easily.
- First of all download the Stellar Data Recovery software on your computer.
- Install the application, launch it and select type of Data you want to recover then click Next button.
- Select the folder location, Drive or volume you want to scan for data then click on Scan button.
- After scan, select the files and click on recover button to save your recovered files.
Remove Wintenzz Ransomware with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the Wintenzz Ransomware manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during Wintenzz Ransomware manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove Wintenzz Ransomware and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Wintenzz Ransomware or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete Wintenzz Ransomware from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press More Tools> press Extension> choose Wintenzz Ransomware and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose Wintenzz Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose Wintenzz Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
- Open Edge browser > Click on More option > select settings > Choose Extensions.
- Click on unwanted extension and hit uninstall button.
- Open Safari browser and select “Preferences” from the Safari menu.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove any Wintenzz Ransomware related malicious program completely.
Step 3 – Uninstall malicious files of .Wintenzz File Virus Ransomware from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by Wintenzz Ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing .Wintenzz File Virus Ransomware
To avoid Wintenzz Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like Wintenzz Ransomware on your system without your permission.
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat Wintenzz Ransomware that will get installed automatically on your PC.