Is your PC infected by jdokao Ransomware? Is your system files got encrypted by this nasty files locker virus? Are you not able to access any of your data? Need to remove this dubious .jdokao file virus from your PC? Go through this guide for easy removal.
What Is jdokao Ransomware Virus
jdokao Ransomware Virus is a notorious malware infection that has been classified as a file ecrypted virus. This perilous threat can get into your machine without your permission and lock down all your files. It is mainly created by cyber crooks for making illegal money by taking the files of innocent users on hostage. The prime motive of this dubious threat is blackmail users by encrypting their files and cheat their money. This cunning malware infection will scan your entire system for files and encrypt them using powerful encryption algorithm. jdokao is able to lock all types files including videos, images, audios, MS office, pdf, html, text and many others. This noxious computer virus will force you to pay the fine to buy decryption key.
jdokao is mainly getting spread by cyber criminals through spam email attachments. You can also get this virus on your computer by visiting malicious websites and using drive by download websites. Once installed on your computer, it will also add its malignant codes to the registry files of your Windows PC. By doing this, it will ensure its automatic startup on your computer system. This obnoxious PC threat will also threat users to pay the ransom fine within give time perilous otherwise all the encrypted files will get deleted permanently. This perilous threat is also not going to unlock your files even after getting the payment, so it is a very bad idea to pay the fine. You are advised to delete jdokao completely from your PC as early as possible.
How jdokao Virus attack
Creators of this Malicious malware uses severe malign and cunning tricks to spread this nasty infection. jdokao Virus could be uploaded on a public server bundled with some freeware programs available for easy download. Spam email attachments are also one of the most effective and commonly used method for malware distribution. Downloading illegal files like software cracks, illegal patches or torrent files could also be source for this jdokao virus infection. If you want to avoid similar threats in future then do not open spam emails, never download crack files, do not visit porn or torrent sites and always choose custom installation method to avoid malicious attachments. Make sure to create restore points on your PC and keep backup of your important files.
File Types Infected By .jdokao File Virus
.xxx, .desc, .py, .m3u, .flv, .js, .css, .rb, .png, .sql, .mp4, .7z, .rar, .m4a, .wma, .avi, .wmv, .csv, .d3dbsp, .zip, .sie, .sum, .ibank, .t13, .t12, .qdf, .gdb, .tax, .pkpass, .bc6, .bc7, .bkp, .qic, .bkf, .sidn, .sidd, .mddata, .itl, .itdb, .icxs, .hvpl, .hplg, .hkdb, .mdbackup, .syncdb, .gho, .cas, .svg, .map, .wmo, .itm, .sb, .fos, .mov, .vdf, .ztmp, .sis, .sid, .ncf, .menu, .layout, .dmp, .blob, .esm, .vcf, .vtf, .dazip, .fpk, .mlx, .kf, .iwd, .vpk, .tor, .psk, .rim, .w3x, .fsh, .ntl, .arch00, .lvl, .snx, .cfr, .ff, .vpp_pc, .lrf, .m2, .mcmeta, .vfs0, .mpqge, .kdb, .db0, .dba, .rofl, .hkx, .bar, .upk, .das, .iwi, .litemod, .asset, .forge, .ltx, .bsa, .apk, .re4, .sav, .lbf, .slm, .bik, .epk, .rgss3a, .pak, .big, wallet, .wotreplay, .jpeg, .txt, .p7c, .p7b, .p12, .pfx, .pem, .crt, .cer, .der, .x3f, .srw, .pef, .ptx, .r3d, .rw2, .rwl, .raw, .raf, .orf, .nrw, .mrwref, .mef, .erf, .kdc, .dcr, .cr2, .crw, .bay, .sr2, .srf, .pdd, .psd, .dbf, .mdf, .wb2, .rtf, .wpd, .dxg, .xf, .dwg, .pst, .accdb, .mdb, .pptm, .pptx, .ppt, .xlk, .xlsb, .xlsm, .xlsx, .xls, .wps, .docm, .docx, .doc, .odb, .odc, .odm, .odp, .ods, .odt, .arw, .3fr, .dng, .jpe, .jpg, .cdr, .indd, .ai, .eps, .pdf
.jdokao File Virus : Threat Analysis
|Threat Level||High (Restrict access to all your files).|
|Short Description||jdokao Ransomware encrypt your data by adding .jdokao extension to file names and demand ransom money for decryption key.|
|Symptoms||You cannot access any files on your PC and you will find Ransom note asking for money.|
|Distribution||Freeware Installations, Bundled Packages, spam emails, cracked software, illegal patches|
|Variants||Pykw, Credo, Gdjlosvtnib, Fob, Moba, Kkll, Nlah and so on.|
|Removal||Download SpyHunter 5 Anti-Malware|
|Recovery||Download Windows Data Recovery|
Harmful Effects of jdokao
This notorious jdokao virus will also use rootkit technology to get deep into your machine. Due to this critical Trojan virus users are likely to experience various awful issues while trying to users infected machine. It is nearly impossible for any regular anti-virus program to detect and remove this infection. jdokao virus can also record your keystrokes by using keylogger technique. It will collect your personal and sensitive information without your permission. It can steal your online banking details, credit card details, usernames, passwords, IP address and many more. It can send your details to hackers for using in illegal activities. Therefore, it is strictly recommended the users to get rid of jdokao virus as soon as possible from infected computer.
What does jdokao Ransomware want?
jdokao Ransomware is a dangerous threat and it is only interested in your money. The note left by this infection on your computer clearly says that you need to pay to get your files back. There is no discussion about the payment, no negotiation only the demand and time limit. Hackers claim to give you decryption key when you pat the ransom amount but there is no proof that they will keep their promise. The ransom note left by .jdokao virus contains following text :–
ATTENTION! Don’t worry, you can return all your files! All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This software will decrypt all your encrypted files. What guarantees you have? You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free. But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information. You can get and look video overview decrypt tool: hxxps://we.tl/t-Oc0xgfzC7q Price of private key and decrypt software is $980. Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490. Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment. Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours. To get this software you need write on our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reserve e-mail address to contact us: email@example.com Your personal ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do not pay money to jdokao Virus
Paying money to criminals will not solve your problem. Creator of this nasty .jdokao virus will not release your data even after getting the ransom. They are only looking to make some profit. Paying money will only make you a target as hackers often release multiple of the same virus with different names. Once you pay, another virus will soon infect your PC and the whole process will repeat. If by any chance the decryptor works then still there is no guarantee that .jdokao Ransomware or some other ransomware will not attack your system. What is more worse, this malware also leave data stealing Trojan virus on your PC that can create backdoor on your machine.
How To Remove jdokao From PC
jdokao is a harmful and notorious threat. It will keep creating new problems into your machine, so it very important to delete this malware permanently. When this kind of malware invades the computer, it may also bring other threats on the victimized system. It can do major damage to your machine in a very quick time. Keep in mind that, it may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. We are going to discuss two possible ways to remove this infection 1. Automatic Removal, 2. Manual Removal method. In order to remove jdokao infection completely, you will need to remove all its associated files. This process includes various removal steps and requires technical expertise. It’s better to have a complete diagnosis on the infected computer so that all the potential infections can be found. You must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to jdokao. Manual Removal process is time consuming and slight mistake can corrupt the operating system. Feel free to give a try to Automatic process if you don’t feel comfortable around with manual tips.
Guide To Remove jdokao
If you want to get rid of jdokao from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove jdokao manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Automatic .jdokao Virus Removal Method
- First of all, you will need to click on the below button to download the software.
- Now double click on the installer file then click Yes to install the program.
- Launch the application and click on Start Scan Now button to scan your PC.
- Software will take some time to find all hidden threats and malware on your computer.
- Finally click on Next button to see results and remove jdokao and other infections.
Unique Features Of SpyHunter 5 Malware Scanner
- Malware Protection – This smart feature allows users to Detect as well as remove Trojan, viruses, keylogger, malware, scam pop-up, rootkits, spyware, Ransomware, worms and many others types of threats.
- Real Time Protection – This advanced software is programmed to block new threats and malware attacks on your system in real time to protect your computer.
- User Friendly Interface – It is a completely automated and advanced software which do not need much assistance form the users which means you don’t need any technical expertise to use this tool.
- Latest Malware Definition Updates – The daily update of malware database ensure the complete security of your system from the latest malware threats and infections.
Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Software
If you don’t have backup of your files then you can try using our powerful data recovery software to restore your files. Download the free scanner and scrub your computer for files. Once the software will scan your hard drive, it will show the preview of files which can be recovered. If it can find the data which you are looking for then you will have to register the software. Finally you can select the files you want and recover them easily.
- First of all download the Stellar Data Recovery software on your computer.
- Install the application, launch it and select type of Data you want to recover then click Next button.
- Select the folder location, Drive or volume you want to scan for data then click on Scan button.
- After scan, select the files and click on recover button to save your recovered files.
Remove jdokao with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the jdokao manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during jdokao manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove jdokao and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click jdokao or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete jdokao fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press More Tools> press Extension> choose jdokao and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose jdokao and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose jdokao and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
- Open Edge browser > Click on More option > select settings > Choose Extensions.
- Click on unwanted extension and hit uninstall button.
- Open Safari browser and select “Preferences” from the Safari menu.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove any jdokao related malicious program completely.
Step 3 – Uninstall malicious files of jdokao from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by jdokao and other threats as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing jdokao
To avoid jdokao coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like jdokao on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat jdokao that will get installed automatically on your PC.