The strong battery of the Motorola smartphone will give 36 hours of battery backup, the price starts from Rs 12999.
Moto G31 has been launched in India today. The phone has been launched in two color options and it supports both fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature. It has a 5,000mAh battery pack. The company claims that this will give 36 hours of battery backup. Which supports 20W Turbo Power fast charging.
Motorola has launched the new smartphone of its popular G series Moto G31 in India. This phone has been introduced in 4 GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage and 6 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage. Its 4 GB RAM variant costs Rs 12,999. At the same time, for its 6 GB RAM variant, you will have to spend Rs 14,999. The sale of the phone will start on December 6 at 12 noon on Flipkart.
Features and Specifications of Moto G31 (Motorola)
The phone has a 6.4-inch Full HD + OLED display with 1080×2400 pixel resolution. The punch-hole design display has a refresh rate of 60Hz and comes with an aspect ratio of 20: 9. The company has launched the phone with up to 6 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of internal storage. You will get MediaTek Helio G85 chipset as processor in this phone which supports micro SD card up to 1TB.
For photography, this Moto smartphone has a triple rear camera setup with LED flash. It has an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera with a 50-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. At the same time, you will get a 13-megapixel front camera in this phone for selfie.
Equipped with fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature, this phone has a 5000mAh battery, which comes with 20W TurboPower fast charging. The company claims that this battery can last up to 36 hours. As far as the OS is concerned, this phone comes with Android 11 stock. Connectivity options are given in this phone like Dual SIM, 4G, Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port.
Moto G31 starting price of Rs 12,999
The new Moto G31 price in India starts from ₹ 12,999. Which comes with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option. At the same time, the price of 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option has been fixed at Rs.14,999. It comes in Baby Blue and Meteor Gray color options. The phone will be available on Flipkart from December 6, 12 noon.
Moto G31 (Motorola) Specifications
- The Moto G31 runs on Android 11 and gets a hybrid dual-SIM slot (nano + nano / microSD). It sports a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) OLED hole-punch display with 60Hz refresh rate, 409ppi pixel density and 20:9 aspect ratio.
- It runs a MediaTek Helio G85 SoC paired with Arm Mali-G52 MC2 GPU and up to 6GB of RAM.
- The triple rear camera setup on the Moto G31 gets a 50-megapixel main sensor with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF and quad-pixel technology. Apart from this, there is an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture and 118-degree field-of-view (FoV). A 2-megapixel Maco sensor with f/2.4 aperture is available. With which LED flash is also available. For selfies, the Moto G31 has a 13-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture.
- Rear camera modes include Dual Capture, Spot Color, Night Vision, Portrait, Live Filters, AR Stickers, Pro Mode and more.
- The Moto G31 packs a 5,000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging support. Motorola claims that the battery lasts for 36 hours.
- For connectivity, 4G LTE, FM radio, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth V5, dual-band WiFi 802.11 AC, Type-C port, GPS, GLONASS are available.
- There is also fingerprint reader and face unlock support. Sensors on board include proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, SAR sensor, gyroscope and e-compass. The overall length of the phone is 161.89×74.60×8.45 mm and the weight is 180 grams.